(Ages 3-6 - Boys & Girls)
ADMINISTERED BY KENDALL SPENCER AT NEXT LEVEL SOCCER CENTER
Our Comets Juniors program is designed to give future soccer players, ages 3-6, the chance to get comfortable with the ball, learn the game, and develop a love for playing!
• Comets Juniors is a seasonal program that runs during a 6-8 week timeframe one day a week, indoor at Next Level Soccer Center.
• Sessions are organized and run during the Fall, Winter, and Spring.
• Dates for the can be found on the Next Level website.
• Comets Juniors session registration will begin a few weeks before the start dates.
• Each seasonal session is separate and will require a new registration each time.
• Special registration prices for siblings of current Comets players and for those that register for all three sessions at the beginning of the year.
Comets Juniors was created to provide a fun, exciting, and professional development program that helps to educate young soccer players while developing their skills at an early age. The Comets Juniors program is broken up into two phases during each seasonal session timeframe:
PHASE 1: AGES 3-4
• Youngsters enhance motor and social skills within a sports environment while getting comfortable with the ball at their feet.
• Players are introduced to the skills of soccer at a very basic level.
• Parent participation is encouraged to help motivate and foster better participation.
PHASE 2: AGES 5-6
• Players receive instruction in an organized soccer training environment.
• Players are introduced to the functions of game time with an emphasis on fun.
• Designed to introduce healthy competition and team organization.
• Further develop young soccer player's individual skills.
All it takes to get your child signed up and ready to play is a short list of program requirements:
• Aged 3-6 during seasonal session timeframe.
• Online registration and signed waiver.
• Full payment at registration.
• Commitment to show up and have fun!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT KENDALL SPENCER: